The Septic System Repair and Replacement Program is in effect as of October 6, 2015. It is available to property owners in the New York City Watershed on a reimbursement basis only for 50% of approved costs. If you received the “Letter to Property Owners in the NYC Watershed” posted below, your property is located in the watershed. If you’re not sure, please call Jeff Osterman, Bedford Town Planner, at 666-4434. We intend to make this a simple process for property owners and their contractors.
- 10/22/15 Supervisor Letter to Property Owners in the NYC Watershed
- Septic Brochure
- Licensed Septic Collectors
- Licensed Septic Contractors
- Map of portions of NYC Watershed in Bedford – to be posted at a later date
- Septic Reimbursement Program Application