Application for Small Claims Court Action

  1. Print out the form (PDF).
  2. Fill out the form, and return it, along with a Money Order to Bedford Town Court (processing fee). Kindly follow the payment instructions on page 2.
  3. Mail or bring to:
    • Bedford Town Court
      321 Bedford Road
      Bedford Hills NY, 10507

Application for Claims Page 1

Small Claims Action Form Page 1

Application for Small Claims Page 2

Small Claims Action Form Page 2