Options to Pay Your Taxes


(it must include the entire address, exactly as shown):

Amy M. Dickan, Tax Receiver
Department Number 117217
P.O. Box 5270
Binghamton, NY 13902-5270

Online Payments Via Electronic Check or Credit Card

Scroll down and choose the option to pay taxes and follow the instructions when searching for your property please do not include Road, St, Avenue, etc.


A black metal drop box has been installed outside the front door at 321 Bedford Road in Bedford Hills.
Please only drop payments in the box between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Monday through Friday.
Any payments received in this manner will be mailed a receipt to the address on file.

In Person

The office will be open for in person payments 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Monday through Friday.

Please Note: If you pay through your bank, please be sure to confirm with the bank.

If you have additional questions, please call the office at 914-666-4475 or email Tax Receiver.

The Receiver of Taxes is responsible for collecting all taxes levied within the Town from the three school districts serving Bedford, Bedford's portion of the Westchester County tax and local Town and Special District taxes.


Mail payments made payable to Amy M. Dickan, Receiver of Taxes to:
Amy M. Dickan, Town of Bedford Tax Receiver
Dept Number 117217
P.O. Box 5270
Binghamton, NY 13902-527

Make Online Tax Payments.

On July 1st all unpaid taxes, school and county and town, are filed with the Westchester County Clerk's Office.

If your payment is not received by the due date, the payment penalty added to the tax bill is as indicated for the month paid in the table below.

If your mortgage has been satisfied and taxes were being paid via an escrow account, please contact the Receiver of Taxes Office at 666-4475 to ensure future tax bills are mailed to the appropriate address.

Duplicate Mailing of Tax Notices

If you are 65 years of age or older or are disabled and you own/occupy a one-, two-, or three-family residence, you may designate a consenting adult third party to receive a duplicate of your tax bills and notices of any unpaid taxes.

Obtain an application at the Tax Receivers office or visit the Forms and Applications Page.