3/3 Town Board Mtgs Cancelled

Tuesday, March 3, 2015  – Due to a storm alert including hazardous driving conditions, we have postponed tonight’s Town Board meeting to tomorrow night.   Please exercise caution on the roads if you need to be out and about tonight.

Chris Burdick, Supervisor

To view all earlier posts, click News