Welcome to the summer of 2014! The Town of Bedford’s 3 pool facilities, Bedford Hills, Bedford Village and Katonah will be opening up this weekend as follows:
|Saturday, May 24th||Noon – 7|
|Sunday, May 25th**||10am – 7pm|
|Monday, May 26th||10am – 6pm|
|**Sundays, 10-Noon: Katonah pool is for adult swim (18y/o+) ONLY|
|**Sundays, 10-Noon: Bedford Hills & Bedford Village deep end/lap lanes for adult swim (18y/o+) ONLY; shallow end/wading pool for children (<18 y/o).|
1. You must have a pool membership/pool permit card to enter the facility. There is no daily walk in fee for town residents unless you go as a guest of a pool member/permit card holder and pay the guest fee.
2. Pool permits/ID cards must be given to the gate attendant who will scan it & return it to you – please keep your cards in a safe and easily accessible place to present each time you go to the pool.
3. Members can use any Town of Bedford pool facility.
4. Membership to our pools and pool photo’s can only be done at the Bedford Recreation & Parks Department, 425 Cherry Street, Bedford Hills.
5. Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
6. Our office will be closed, Monday, May 26th in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
7. Information on pool memberships and all spring/summer program offerings can be found in our spring/summer brochure, on-line at www.bedfordny.gov
Please remember registration is now going on for swim & dive teams. If you have a child interested in participating but have not done so yet, please do so soon – pre-season practices begin the week of June 2. Information can be found in our brochure and registration forms will be at the pools this weekend!
Enjoy the pools & have a great weekend! — Bedford Recreation, 666.7004