Posted: July 29, 2015
From: Bedford Public Works Dept.
To: All Residents
Re: Public notice to all residents regarding Road Paving in Bedford August 3-28, 2015
The Town of Bedford plans on paving the following roads beginning the week of August 3, 2015 Paving should take about three to four weeks to accomplish depending on weather, etc.
- Girdle Ridge Road/Pea Pond Road
- Deer Park Road
- Woods Bridge Road from Park to Lot 3
- Valley Road
- Railroad Avenue (from #307 to #339)
- Oak Road (Cherry Street side)
- The Terrace
- Woodfield Road
- McLain Street (from Barker to Rt 172)
- Court Road
- Lakeside and Stanwood Roads
- Sunrise Ave
- Portions of Chestnut Ridge Road
- Dwight Lane, Howe Circle and Monroe Drive
Commuters could experience temporary disruptions to traffic and access as paving operations commence. Residents are asked to refrain from parking on these streets as paving proceeds. The precise scheduling of work depends upon weather conditions and the proper operation of paving equipment. Paving of some roads might even be rescheduled until the fall for this reason. Therefore your patience and understanding are appreciated.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please feel free to contact Bedford Public Works Department at 914-666-7669.